It’s that time of year again! Time to make your list and check it twice. If holiday shopping stresses you out, how about adding a little fun to it with a Christmas shopping getaway to Napa Valley? There are so many shops to visit, so many places to gather unique gifts for each person on your list, and so many ways to bring holiday cheer to what can otherwise be quite a chore. Check out our holiday gift guide with ideas for everyone on your list here in Napa Valley.
For the Wine-Lover…
- Calistoga Wine Stop — This small shop has a tasting room and offers a wide variety of local favorites.
- Enoteca Wine Shop — Find wine from all around the world at this local shop.
- Tank Garage Winery — This tasting room is right across the street from the Wine Way Inn and Craftsman Inn and takes a casual approach to wine tasting. Browse their gift selections for the perfect package for that special someone.
- Or find your new favorite winery during your getaway and bring home bottles to share with friends!
For the Foodie…
- Woodhouse Chocolate — A boutique chocolate shop in St. Helena that uses local, ethically sourced ingredients.
- Kollar Chocolates — Owner Chris Kollar was chosen as one of the top ten chocolatiers of North America by Dessert Professional Magazine. His small-batch chocolate is as delicious as it is fun to watch being made.
- Spice Islands Marketplace — Take a tour of the Greystone building in the Culinary Institute of America, and while you’re there, stop by their marketplace to find cookware, bakeware, spices, autographed cookbooks, and more!
- Oxbow Public Market — This market in Napa has a huge selection of culinary products and is an attraction in its own right. Stop in for a happy hour on Tuesday or Wednesday for some great dining, and leave with a unique selection of regional food products.
For the Unique or Quirky…
- Calistoga Pottery — Watch as veteran potters create handmade earthenware and while you’re there you can order some unique pieces for your loved ones.
- North Star Gift Shop — Local Calistoga artists offer one-of-a-kind jewelry and apparel.
- The Vintage Treehouse — One of Calistoga’s best-kept secrets for handmade jewelry, clothing, accessories and more.
- Ca’toga Art Gallery — A beautiful gallery featuring paintings, porcelain, vases, wine coolers, scarfs and more.
For the Socially Conscious…
- Global Heart Fair Trade — This shop in Sonoma carries fair-trade, handcrafted gifts from around the world.
- Wunder Boutique and Salon — Take time for yourself with a salon treatment and then shop their boutique for local and American-made items including purses, scarves, jewelry, candles, and more.
For anyone who loves a good Napa Valley getaway…
What better way to say, “I love you,” than with a gift certificate to the Wine Way Inn & Craftsman Inn? Take your loved one on a getaway to wine-country to make lasting memories together. We’d love nothing more than to host you in our beautifully appointed rooms and serve you our delicious gourmet breakfasts. So book a room today to make the chore of holiday shopping fun again!