Updated for 2023
It’s that time of year again! It’s time to make your list and check it twice. If holiday shopping stresses you out, how about adding a little fun with a Christmas shopping getaway to Napa Valley? With our Napa Valley Christmas shopping guide, you’ll be in and out of shops gathering unique gifts for each person on your list. There are many ways to bring holiday cheer to what can otherwise be quite a chore. Happy gifting!
For the Wine Lovers…
- Calistoga Wine Stop — This small shop has a tasting room and offers various local favorites. There is something for every palate and budget.
- Tank Garage Winery — This casual wine-tasting room is steps from Calistoga Wine Way Inn and Craftsman Inn. Browse their gift selections for the perfect merch item or collection of wines for that special someone.
- Or find your new favorite winery during your getaway and bring home bottles to share with friends!
For the Foodies…
- Kollar Chocolates — Owner Chris Kollar was chosen as one of the top ten chocolatiers in North America by Dessert Professional Magazine. His small-batch chocolate is as delicious as it is fun to watch being made.
- Spice Islands Marketplace — Take a tour of the Greystone building in the Culinary Institute of America, and while you’re there, stop by their marketplace to find cookware, bakeware, spices, autographed cookbooks, and more!
- Oxbow Public Market — This market in Napa has a huge selection of culinary products and is an attraction in its own right. Stop in for a happy hour on Tuesday or Wednesday for some great dining, and leave with a unique selection of regional food products.
For the Eccentric…
- Calistoga Pottery — Witness veteran potters create handmade earthenware and order unique pieces for your loved ones.
- North Star Gift Shop — The one-stop shop for local Calistoga artists offering one-of-a-kind jewelry and apparel.
- Ca’toga Art Gallery — A stunning villa/interactive gallery featuring paintings, porcelain, vases, wine coolers, scarves, and more made by a live-in artist.
For the Socially Conscious…
- Global Heart Fair Trade — This shop in Sonoma carries fair-trade, handcrafted gifts from around the world—their cause—creating opportunities for marginalized artisans striving to alleviate poverty.
- Wine Country Animal Lovers — Creating a loving and safe environment for animals looking for their forever home. Adopt love this year from this local animal shelter.
For Anyone Who Loves a Napa Valley Getaway…
What better way to say “I love you” than with a gift certificate to the Calistoga Wine Way Inn & Craftsman Inn? Take your friends, family, and loved ones on a getaway to wine country to make lasting memories together. We’d love to host you in our beautifully appointed rooms. So check availability today to reserve your spot this upcoming year and make the chore of holiday shopping fun again!