From Napa all the way up the valley to Calistoga, there are so many ways to enjoy the nightlife in our region. Live theater, concert venues, dive bars, and more bring the talents of all kinds of musicians to travelers and locals alike. When you’re finished with your day of wineries, shopping, or outdoor fun, it’s time to seek some good vibes in the region’s music scene. We’ve broken down several options for you by location so you can find exactly what suits you.
- Susie’s Bar—Known as a “dive bar” that features live music on the weekends.
- Hydro Bar & Grill—You’ll love the food and drinks as much as the live music at this well-known spot.
- Calistoga Inn Restaurant & Brewery—The outdoor beer garden is perfect for taking in tunes and enjoying delicious craft brews.
- Concerts in the Park—On Thursdays throughout the summer, Calistoga offers an evening concert in Pioneer Park.
- St. Helena
- Robert Mondavi Concert Series—Every summer the Robert Mondavi Winery hosts a concert series celebrating legendary artists.
- Lincoln Theater—Home to the Napa Valley Performing Arts Center, this venue provides musical performances that run the gamut.
- Yountville Live—Food, wine, and music come together at this festival on March 19-22, 2020.
- Bottlerock Napa Valley—Start your summer off with a bang at the rock festival on May 22-24, 2020.
- Napa Valley Jazz Getaway—In its 9th year, this sophisticated festival is set for June 10-13, 2020.
- Festival Napa Valley—This inspiring festival takes place across the valley on July 17-26, 2020.
Enjoy Luxury Accommodations in Napa Valley
Take a look at our rooms and pick your favorite to stay in after the last note is played. Wake up to a gourmet breakfast in our glass-roofed dining room or enjoy the morning air on our patio. We are the perfect lodging choice for all of your Napa Valley adventures, so book a stay today!