Here is the fine print. We have found over the years that it is best to spell out very clearly just what our policies are. As a very small family business, we need to charge cancellation fees to cover credit card processing fees and lost income from empty rooms. We do not like charging cancellation fees, please be sure of your trip before you book. If you are not sure of your visit or worried about cancellation charges, you may want to consider trip cancellation insurance.
Deposits: A deposit of one nights lodging or 50% of your stay, whichever is greater, is required to secure your reservation.
Cancellations: There is a $25 cancellation fee for cancellations or significant reservation changes outside the no cancellation period.
The no cancellation period is one week per room night booked. E.g.:
- One night stay, one room equals one week.
- Two-night stay, one room equals two weeks.
- Two-night stay, two rooms equals four weeks etc.
Cancellations or significant reservation changes within the no cancellation period will forfeit the deposit paid.
Any cancellation or significant reservation change within 48 hours of arrival day will be charged the full cost of the original reservation.
Early departures will be charged the full cost of the original reservation.
Booking deposits for the whole Inn or for wedding parties are non-refundable.
Occupancy: All rates are single or double occupancy. All rooms are maximum occupancy two people except the St. Helena Room which can accommodate one additional person, and the Lokoya, Palisades and Howell rooms which can accommodate up to two additional people. Additional persons are $35 per night per person.
Check in and Check Out: Normal check-in is anytime between 3:30 PM and 6 PM. If you expect to arrive after 6 PM, please telephone. We can make arrangements for late check-ins. Check out is 11:00 AM
Payments: We accept all major credit cards, cash and traveler’s checks. Your balance, if any, is due on checkout. We will process your final bill before your departure to the credit card used to make your reservation unless you let us know you wish to use a different form of payment
Minimum Stays: There are no minimum stay requirements. Single or two night stays at weekends, special events or holidays may be at premium rates.
Pets: We ask that you do not bring your pets to the inn. If you arrive with pets, you will need to find somewhere else for them to stay or cancel your reservation for which you will be charged the full cost of your reservation.
Children: Not all rooms are suitable for children. We want you, your children and our other guests to be comfortable. Please call us if you plan to bring children under 12 so we can guide you to a room selection that will ensure you have an enjoyable stay. If you bring younger children unannounced to a room that cannot accommodate them you will need to find somewhere else for them to stay or cancel your reservation for which you will be charged the full cost of your reservation.
Smoking: Smoking is only permitted on the porches and on the deck. Please show consideration for other guests smoking preferences. Please do not smoke in your room or anywhere in the Inn. We will charge a minimum $500 cleaning fee if smoking has occurred indoors.
Accessibility Policy: Craftsman Inn and Calistoga Wine Way Inn warmly welcome all guests. However, due to the historic significance of both of our early 1900’s craftsman inns, neither is completely wheelchair accessible. Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is not readily achievable in all areas as such removal would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the properties. Both properties have been renovated and inspected by local authorities indicating compliance with ADA requirements at the time of renovation.
Although certain barriers exist, extensive efforts have been made to ensure all guests can enjoy the experience of our Napa Valley inns. Below is a list of barriers as well as descriptions to help those with disabilities.
- No elevator
- Numerous steps
- Narrow hallways and doorways are not wheelchair accessible
For those who require limited use of a wheelchair, we offer the following descriptions:
- A ramp is available on the side of Wine Way Inn, but there is a step to enter directly into the Inn.
- The Silverado Room is located on the main floor of Wine Way Inn and is our only first-floor room with limited accessibility features. Such as:
- Wide doorways for wheelchair accessibility
- A large walk-in/roll-in shower with two handheld shower-heads and fold-down shower seat.
- Craftsman Inn requires the navigation of numerous steps up to the entrance of the Inn.
- Commons areas: Once inside the Inns, there is access to the reception areas, dining, living and porch areas. However, not all doors and doorways are wide enough for a larger wheelchair.
- Please note: We do not have an elevator in either Inn to the second-floor rooms.
- We are happy to help you with your luggage.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (800) 572-0679 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
In addition, we work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described accessible features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific accessible guest rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make accessible rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the accessible features of the hotel and the accessible rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
Website Accessibility: Craftsman Inn and Calistoga Wine Way Inn are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 24/7 at (800) 572-0679 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility, including issues accessing the website or with questions regarding the accessibility and personal needs of the various rooms.