California sunshine, local wine, and trips to incredible restaurants and vineyards are always at the top of our list of reasons we love Napa Valley. But have we mentioned the live music you can enjoy as well? Choose your favorite room at one of our comfortable Calistoga bed and breakfasts, pack your bags, and get ready for relaxation, entertainment, and even romance! Book a Napa Valley getaway for the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday or just a relaxing escape – you need one! Here are a few live music events that you can look forward to… all are located less than a 50-minute drive from the inn and would make the perfect day trip or night out on the town.
- Michael Lington at Blue Note Napa – Listen to soulful saxophonist and performer Michael Lington play from his newest modern album. January 20-21, 7:00pm and 9:30pm. More details
- Rick Astley at Uptown Theatre – Hear one of the best solo artists from the UK as he sings his chart-toppers including eight singles that reached the UK Top Ten. January 27, 8:00pm. More details
- Locals Night feat. Room Bar at Blue Note Napa – Come out and enjoy the music of award-winning songwriter, Roem Baur. His unique style draws on his experience with both opera and rock n’ roll music. January 31, 7:00pm. More details
- The Everly Brothers Experience at Uptown Theatre – Experience the music of this one-of-a-kind duo who are known for bringing a genuine energy to the stage. February 3, 8:00pm. More details
- The Irish Rovers at Uptown Theatre – This Celtic band has been known to turn listeners into Irish music lovers through their songs and performances. Don’t miss it! March 4, 8:00pm. More details