Wine Country Getaways
Wine enthusiasts and casual sippers alike will thoroughly enjoy all that Calistoga and Napa Valley have to offer. Enjoy vineyard views to-die-for and wine from some of the top wineries in the nation. From wine country touring and dining, to Calistoga’s famous geyser, you will never want to leave.
A wine country getaway at our Napa Valley Inns is a favorite for many because…
The Wineries are Some of the Best in the World
Quality is our top priority when it comes to wine. Here are 5 of our favorite wineries in the area:
- Beaulieu Vineyard – Take a tour of one of the oldest wine producers in Napa Valley, enjoy barrel samples of Cabernet, and visit the Heritage Room to learn a little bit about the history of wine in Napa.
- Buehler Vineyards – A simple, family-owned vineyard full of authenticity. Schedule a private tour and tasting hosted by the family.
- Domaine Chandon – Enjoy a full menu of food with your wine at this winery on an expansive lawn under oak trees. Take in the atmosphere in Adirondack chairs on the property.
- Chappellet – The oldest winery on Pritchard Hill, known for Napa’s best Cabs. Take an extensive 90-minute tour with tastings, including new releases!
- Etude – Taste high-quality Chardonnay and Pinot Noirs on the sunny deck under bright white umbrellas.
The Food is Fantastic
The Napa Valley area offers a world class dining experience and wine country restaurants that will become some of your favorites like they have become for us. A meal here doesn’t have to break the bank, and we highly recommend:
- Brannan’s Grill – Classic California cuisine in a charming historic building in downtown Calistoga. Enjoy live music most nights.
- Press – Steak lovers in St. Helena rejoice! Simply prepared for the highest quality.
- Bosko’s Trattoria – Classic and simple family style Italian, a favorite for all tastes in downtown Calistoga!
- Terra – Our best recommendation for a romantic night out in nearby St. Helena. Pacific rim cuisine with atmosphere almost as delicious as the main dishes.
Upper Napa Valley has Unique Attractions You’ll Never Forget.
Embodying the historic and antique culture that Napa Valley provides so authentically, The Napa Valley Wine Train was originally established to preserve a bit of California history for future generations. Make your reservation today and experience fine dining in a 100 year old railcar. Enjoy onboard cuisine, Napa Valley wine, and the chance to add your mark to the Love Lock Bridge, a special place dedicated to lovers from all over the world. Stop by and leave your love locked in Napa.
The Calistoga Geyser
is Napa Valley’s answer to Old Faithful and only a few minutes outside of town. A nice break from exploring the gorgeous vineyards of the area, this stunning geologic phenomenon has been delighting visitors for decades.
Calistoga is Home to Charming Inns
What’s a vacation without a stellar place to stay? We have two fantastic bed and breakfasts for you to choose from. If you’re looking for comfy rooms and gracious service, book a room at
- Craftsman Inn – A craftsman style Napa Valley inn located in a romantic wine country setting, the perfect backdrop for your wine country getaway. Enjoy a luxurious room, private bath and champagne breakfast within walking distance to numerous Calistoga restaurants.
- Calistoga Wine Way – Stay in Calistoga’s oldest Bed and Breakfast, located in the heart of Napa Valley. Old fashioned charm meets modern amenities at this intimate inn in gorgeous wine country. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning.