Napa Valley is known worldwide for its unique geographical attributes that make it perfect for wine growing. But what has sprouted up as a result of this unique set of features is also a culinary community that is second-to-none. The valley not only produces exquisite wines, but it also grows all sorts of crops that make eating in the valley a worthy goal in and of itself. In fact, Calistoga specifically prides itself on its unique agricultural heritage and the delicious food that it produces. So if you’re a self-proclaimed foodie, you’re not going to want to miss this list of the must-try Calistoga restaurants that will both satisfy your cravings but also surprise you with its quality and unique execution.
- The Craftsman Inn—Whether you’re looking for healthy choices or vacation indulgences, the breakfast served at the Craftsman Inn will satisfy no matter your mood. Choose from homemade granola, fresh, seasonal fruits, homemade yoghurt, the hot dish of the day, and more.
- The Calistoga Wine Way Inn—Enjoy your gourmet breakfast in the glass-roofed dining room or one of the charming garden tables. Sip your signature Craftsman Inn Blend coffee served French press style while you indulge with some freshly baked scones, homemade yogurt, and a delicious hot dish of the day.
- Calistoga Roastery—Enjoy a quick bite at this local cafe offering sandwiches, bagels, and other bakery items.
- Cafe Sarafornia—This little diner offers breakfast all day, burgers, sandwiches, salads, as well as craft beers and local wines.
- Solbar—This is a Calistoga must-try. Solbar offers a beautiful setting (think poolside seating and stylish, modern digs) along with their truly exquisite fare inspired by the California culinary scene.
- Evangeline—Where Creole soul meets the California spirit. This quaint bistro offers dishes that will surprise and inspire you. When you stay with us, you can add the Wine & Dine package for a $100 voucher to Evangeline!
- Lovina—This casual, comfortable spot is perfect for relaxing at the end of your day in Napa Valley. Enjoy a glass of wine from their wine list or bring your own bottle (with a small corkage fee).
- Tank Garage Winery—A gas station turned tasting room, this place has a relaxed, casual vibe. Take a look at their event page to see if they have anything going on while you visit. Take advantage of our Wine & Dine package to enjoy this winery at a special price!
- Clos Pegase Winery & Tasting Room—Wine flights, cave tours, acres of vineyards, and historic architecture await you at this premier Calistoga winery.
- Calistoga Inn Restaurant & Brewery—Try their berry crumble or their peanut butter pie. You’ll enjoy the relaxing outdoor seating and casual vibe of this Calistoga eatery.
- Bella Bakery—If you have a hankering for something sweet during the day, Bella Bakery is the perfect stop. Grab a cinnamon roll, muffin, croissant, or a savory slice of quiche. This is a local favorite that guests return to again and again.
The Craftsman Inn and the Wine Way Inn are a haven for traveling foodies. We’d love to give you advice on what places you should try that suit you best. Calistoga is our home, and we love to share its beauty with our guests! Book a room today and see why guests come from all over the world to this rich, fertile land for some of the best culinary experiences available.