How to Rest & Rejuvenate as a Medical Professional
There’s no question that today’s medical professionals are working harder than ever before. Long shifts, increased patient to staff ratios, and overnight work makes it difficult to carve out time to take care of yourself. You give everything you have, day in and day out which often leads to burnout. It’s about time you take care of yourself and restore your inner calm, so you can continue to bring your best to each patient. Let us help you fill up your tank with a stay at one of our two Calistoga inns. Here are 5 ways to prevent health care burnout in Napa Valley.
- Convenience Whether you’re coming from a nearby city or are flying in from one of the three major airports near us (San Fransisco, Oakland, and Sacramento), we are the perfect distance from home for a quick, rejuvenating getaway. Escape the hustle and bustle of the big city with just a short drive over to our small town of Calistoga where you will instantly feel the relief of less traffic, fewer people, and more wine! Not only is Calistoga conveniently located near you, but our inns themselves are also conveniently located in the heart of Calistoga. We are within walking distance of shops, tasting rooms, wineries, and more. You won’t spend your precious time off waiting around to get somewhere or wishing you could have packed more activities into your vacation.
- Spa Therapy You work hard, so you shouldn’t have to when you’re taking time off. Rest and rejuvenate with some much-needed spa therapy. Let us schedule a couple’s massage for you and your partner, or take some time to visit one of our local spas:
- Let Others Cook For You Let someone else prepare a delicious, healthy dinner for you at our local restaurants. Here are a few ideas we love to recommend to guests:
- Take It Slow Working in the medical field means you’re used to working at a fast pace. Let yourself slow down to the rhythm of nature by enjoying one of our local hikes. Or take a walk over to our local book shop for a page-turner you can enjoy in one of our comfortable rooms. Schedule a yoga class at Hot Yoga Calistoga to give yourself space to relax. Sometimes doing nothing at all is the best way to bring your inner tranquility back.
- Perfect Napa Valley Lodging We are the perfect getaway for medical professionals because we love pampering our guests with our many amenities. There’s nothing like waking up to a delicious gourmet breakfast that you didn’t have to prepare! Our rooms are calm and comfortable with everything you need. Don’t wait until you’re burned out to stop and let us take care of you. Book a room today and take advantage of our mid-week rates!