A Christmas Tradition with a Purpose
It’s time to make holiday getaway plans! If top-notch dining is high on your list of vacation priorities, then you will love the Restaurant at Meadowood’s 12 Days of Christmas Dinners. This Christmas season Chef Christopher Kostow will bring in world-class chefs from far and wide to this Michelin 3-star restaurant in St. Helena. These charitable feasts will not only bring you truly exquisite dining but will also benefit the St. Helena Preschool For All, Inc. scholarship fund.
Each evening will feature a menu inspired by the chef’s unique style paired with the wholesome ingredients from the 3.5-acre farm at Meadowood. Chefs will come from as far away as Denmark, Mexico, Hong Kong, and Portugal, while others will represent the best of their region in the United States.
The World-Famous Chefs
The line-up of chefs you can expect to see this year are:
- Friday, December 6: Chef Gabriela Cámara from Mexico City, Mexico
- Saturday, December 7: Chef John Shields from Chicago, Illinois
- Tuesday, December 10: Chef Daniel Calvert from Hong Kong, China
- Wednesday, December 11: Chef Jose Avillez from Lisbon, Portugal
- Thursday, December 12: Chef Junghyun Park from New York City, United States
- Friday, December 13: Chef Jeremy Chan & Ire Hassan-Odukale from London, England
- Saturday, December 14: Chef Nicolai Norregaard from Copenhagen, Denmark
- Tuesday, December 17: Chef Brady Williams from Seattle, United States
- Wednesday, December 18: Chef Jeremy Charles from Newfoundland, Canada
- Thursday, December 19: Chef Malcolm Lee from Candlenut, Singapore
- Friday, December 20: Chef Val M. Cantu from San Fransisco, United States
- Saturday, December 21: Chef Christopher Kostow from Napa Valley, United States
This is a Christmas celebration you don’t want to miss. Expect suburb service, beautiful place settings, mouth-watering cuisine, and excellent wine pairings. Guests keep coming back to this event year after year to experience unique, inventive cuisine that they would otherwise have to travel the world for.
Make Us A Part of Your Holiday Tradition
We love to make fresh, homegrown food a part of your stay at the Wine Way Inn and Craftsman Inn too. Napa Valley is a mecca of fine dining, and we are no exception. Start your day off with our gourmet breakfast and finish it by enjoying the world-class fare at the Restaurant at Meadowood. It’s a tradition you’ll love to come back for! Book a room today!