Not all farmer’s markets are created equal. The Calistoga Farmer’s Market offers an exceptional experience, fabulous food, handmade products & live music on Saturday’s from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. At our bed and breakfasts we handpick the best crops and produce from the farmer’s market and serve it up in our homemade gourmet breakfast creations to our guests each morning. After enjoying your morning at our properties, guests are encouraged to embark on a short 8 minute stroll from our Calistoga bed and breakfasts and enjoy the fun of the quaint market.
Location of the Calistoga Farmer’s Market
1311 Washington St, Calistoga, CA 94515
Our Favorite Vendors
- Chris Gertz brings his heirloom stone fruits and citrus.
- The Rodriguez family farms brings mouth watering organic berries.
- Who doesn’t love beautiful and fresh local flowers?
- Bee Haven pure honey is sa-weet.
- Hue de Laroque Far brings butters and jams that are out of this world. Have you ever tried a Merlot jam?
- Hurley Farms also produces jams, jellies, vinegar’s, has free-range eggs, fresh fruits and veggies.
- Holy Assumption Monastery brings baked goods, granola, candy and pies.
- Mill Street brings olives and olive oil.
- Pasta Poetry offers dry homemade pastas.
- La Prima Tamales offer the perfect lunch.
- Oh Sew Penny creates vintage aprons.F
- Far West Fungi has mushrooms, truffle products, specialty oils, pastas and sauces and more.
- Santa Rosa Seafood offers a smoked salmon you won’t forget! they have fresh fish, oysters, clams, tuna and more.
- Dacheva Son’s are incredible cheesemakers. You might need some wine with it…and you have to try the Brie.
- Napa Valley Tea Company makes exceptionally curated unique & wonderful tea.
The perfect mid-morning each Saturday is waiting for YOU. Book your getaway and enjoy the sun, great foods and the finer things in life. You deserve it.
If you have spring fever there is no better time than now to plan a getaway in March or April. Below you will find some of our favorite places to experience great food, wine, music and more. Book your escape to our Calistoga inns and enjoy all that our slice of paradise has to offer this time of year.
Food, Drink & Festivals
We are in love with the local flavors! Great food, even better wine and a backdrop that will knock your socks off. Check out some of our favorite places to tantalize your taste buds in the spring around Napa Valley.
- Flavor! Napa Valley – March 22nd – 26th. Book now while there is still time & get ready to enjoy this foodie lovers festival!
- Brannan’s Grill – this locally owned contemporary American restaurant is sure to please.
- Tank Garage Winery – this converted gas station makes for a quirky and fun winery. Enjoy a relaxed environment with some great wines.
- Lava Vine Winery – 30 years has been good to Lava Vine Winery! They have some exclusive cabs. Enjoy tastings, chocolates and wine & cheese pairings.
- French Laundry Restaurant – if you are one of the lucky few that are able to secure a reservation, you are in for a treat of a lifetime at this award winning restaurant.
Take advantage of our NEW Wine & Dine Package that includes sampling some of our favorite local spots listed above.
Music & Theater – March & April
Who doesn’t enjoy a great concert or going to a musical or play? Uptown Theater, the Blue Note and the Lincoln Center ring in a slew of incredible acts. You can see that there is something for everyone! Click through to the different websites to see the comprehensive list of acts making their way into Napa this spring.
The annual Napa Valley Film Festival is one of the most popular events in the area, and this year won’t be any different! It’s already time to start making plans and mapping out your perfect experience – start by choosing your favorite room in one of our Calistoga bed and breakfasts and booking a comfortable and charming place to rest your head after a day of festivities at the NVFF.
The Napa Valley Film Festival is a 5 day celebration of the best of cinema, featuring talented creators and filmmakers from all over the country. Guests look forward to this incredible event every year. Book early for this one as we tend to fill up fast! Get ready to enjoy dozens of events, wine tastings, and so much more. Keep an eye out for more details, which will be announced this fall. Learn more. We look forward to hosting you!
Staying at one of our Calistoga bed and breakfasts is incredibly enjoyable all year-round, but some times of the year are extra special and super popular! Hurry and book now before it’s too late to enjoy the most popular dates of the year in our beautiful area. We fill up quickly so choose your favorite room and pack your bags!
BottleRock/Memorial Day – May 26-28
Locals and guests both love to kick off the summer season with BottleRock, an incredible event full of music, wine, brews, and of course, plenty of food. It’s always a good time. Get ready to sing, dance, and have a blast with featured shows from Maroon 5, Tom Petty, and the Foo Fighters.
Fourth of July Weekend – June 30-July 4
There’s no better place to celebrate Independence Day than Napa Valley. The weather is gorgeous and there are many ways to have fun, kick back, and enjoy the hottest time of the year. Don’t miss the popular Calistoga July 4th Parade! Check back here for details as the holiday gets closer.
Labor Day & Every Weekend in September
This time of year marks the Height of the Harvest season and one of the most popular weekends of the year for sunshine-seekers to enjoy all that Napa Valley has to offer. Be sure to catch the Calistoga Wine Experience – the name of this event really says it all. It’s the perfect way to get a true taste for the wine and culture of Calistoga.
Napa Valley Film Festival – November 8-12
Guests look forward to this incredible event every year. Book early for this one as we tend to fill up fast! NVFF involves screenings, dozens of events, wine tastings, and so much more. Keep an eye out for more details, which will be announced this fall. Learn more.
Calistoga Lighted Tractor Parade – December 2
Calistoga’s Lighted Tractor Parade is the perfect way to celebrate the holidays. With magical lights, vintage and modern tractors, antique trucks, construction equipment, and an appearance from Santa himself, this small-town favorite draws crowds of all ages.
Is that just not enough fun? Here are some more wonderful reasons to visit Napa Valley – catch some of our favorite events of the year…
Winemaker Dinner – February 3
Enjoy a beautiful reception and breathtaking vineyard views courtesy of Meritage Resort. Dinner will feature incredible dishes with wine pairings from Far Niente Winery and Nickel & Nickel Vineyards. Learn more.
Winemaker Lobster Feast – February 4
Wine. Lobster. Live music. What else could you ask for? Come out in early February and enjoy this event, hosted by Markham Vineyards. Fresh Maine lobster will be served! Learn more.
Winter in the Wineries – Now thru February 5
Enjoy up to 15 different wine tastings from popular wineries in Calistoga with the purchase of a passport. Celebrate Napa Valley’s Cabernet Season with this fun and unique experience! Learn more.
Oyster Fest – March 19
Start the spring season at Rutherford Ranch Winery. Try amazing oysters, jambalaya, and more in celebration of Mardi Gras! Learn more.
Flavor! Napa Valley – March 22-26
Experience exceptional farm-to-table dining, amazing culinary creations, and expertly crafted wines at this annual event. With workshops, celebrity chef demonstrations, and tasting opportunities galore, wine enthusiasts and newcomers will enjoy this multi-day event. Learn more.
Festival Napa Valley – July 14-23
Preorders are going on now for tickets to one of the summer’s hottest events. Festival Napa Valley is 10 days of music, theatre, food, wine, and so much more. Learn more.
Your Adventure Awaits